PTG International, Inc. is minority owned small business that has been in business providing training development and support to federal, state and commercial clients for over 20 years. We pride ourselves in being an office of caring, compassionate people who are passionate about helping our clients produce and ensure valuable training programs. We are seeking a Senior Training Evaluation Consultant to work on Evaluation Consulting projects.
The candidate must have experience in managing a consulting project, analyzing both quantitative and qualitative data, and providing recommendations based on analysis of data, preferably training data.
Additionally, the candidate will have experience with training development best practices and training evaluation or program evaluation methodologies and best practices.
The responsibilities include interfacing with the client, developing data collection instruments, analyzing the data collected, managing client expectations, writing and finalizing reports to include recommended actions or next steps based on results of analysis.
Education: Bachelor’s in Education, Data analysis, Data science, Statistics, Research, Training or appropriate related discipline.
Experience: Three (3) to Six (6+) years providing project support in evaluation of programs or impact research in training related data. Former training development and delivery experience a plus. Business Intelligence tool experience a plus.
Certifications: Certifications demonstrating skill/proficiency in training evaluation methods or program evaluation are preferred.
Candidate Must Have:
- Strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving and mathematics skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as function independently when required.
- Ability to multi-task and meet established deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work in high pressure production environment.
- Eligibility to pass U.S. Government background security check.
- U.S. Citizenship
Required Skill Set:
The candidate should have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Developing, planning, organizing, and designing data collection efforts to determine impact of training programs.
- Collaborating with SMEs/clients to gather information about goals and objectives.
- Developing visualizations of quantitative aggregated data with clear concise explanations of findings and recommendations for improvements to training programs or processes.
- Designing and incorporating skill/proficiency checks, practice exercises, and performance assessments.
- Designing and incorporating Level 1 evaluations for online, and instructor-led remote and classroom training.
- Developing various written products to include training evaluation reports, training evaluation plans, scripts and slide decks for webinars to present information or training on methodology used in evaluation process.
- Facilitating meetings with clients and stakeholders to gather requirements and present findings and recommendations.
- Applying adult learning principles and best practices.