Our Small Business Strategies (SBS) leverage our Business Development Team’s extensive experience, unique technical understanding of federal business development models, and prior professional service as federal employees to extend focused and targeted business development strategies to our clients. We take on a limited number of clients looking to grow their businesses in a measured, sustainable manner, based on customized marketing techniques rather than inefficient mass-marketing campaigns.
Control What you Can.
BD in the Federal world can feel like a game of chance. Increase your odds with our proven system, taking opportunities from multiple sources to create a comprehensive sales pipeline.
Some Wins are opportunistic; others come through hard work and perseverance. Our data mining process is second to none, and you can rest assured that we won’t leave any opportunities out of your customized reports.
- Leads Delivered Weekly / Annually
Increased Number of BIDS
- Comprehensive Pipelines
- Never Miss an Opportunity Again
Lower G&A Expense
- Outsource your capture management / lead generation
- Increase the marketing capacity of your existing team
- Instant access to a network of specialized consultants, including proposal management and technical writers
- Average Cost of dedicated BD analyst: ~$150-250k annually
Higher WIN Rate
- Strategies based on Market Intelligence
- Procurement-Readiness Consulting
- Improved Marketing Materials
- Strategic Vendor Partnerships
Grow Your Business the Right Way
- Win additional contracts in fields that you want to work in
- Manage your firm’s growth by scaling your business operations simultaneously
- Create internal strategies based on data and metrics rather than guessing
- Create Sustainable Growth
Serving Federal Contractors through:
- BD Strategy Consulting
- Lead Generation (SAM / eBuy listings > customized listings)
- Customized Pipelines (expiring contracts with SBA set asides)
- Agency Forecast Pipelines
- Procurement-Readiness Consulting
- Technical Writing Services
- Financial Analysis & Consulting
- Design Services (capability statements, slides, style guides)
- Website Design Services
What Makes PTG’s SBS Different?
Performance Category System
Our custom reports do not rely solely on NAICS or PSC codes. Our Performance Category System (PCS) is based on real-world contract categorization.
See the opportunities that really matter for your firm – without the clutter.
Lead Generation (Weekly Reports)
Customized weekly reports compiled from SAM.gov listings and GSA eBuy listings (for available GSA vehicles) delivered on the first day of each week.
Customized Pipelines (Annual Reports)
Customized pipelines with expiring sole source contract data for the fiscal year based on your firm’s SBA set-asides, delivered annually*
*Annual reports also available as standalone reports
Agency Forecast Data (Annual Reports)
Customized agency procurement forecast reports, compiled from the agencies of your choosing, delivered annually, updated quarterly.
Forecast data is notoriously difficult to parse and compile; use your team’s time to BID / NO BID opportunities rather than search for them.
Extensive Federal Personnel Database
Our analysts have compiled an extremely comprehensive (and ever-growing!) list of federal POCs and are skilled in uncovering POC data based on FPDS award listings.
All opportunities will include POC data – an integral part of your pipeline allowing you to take the next step on opportunities by reaching directly out to federal contracting staff.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING
PTG has industry leading consultants specializing in additional fields that can also be made available to our clients. This includes CEO level coaching, proposal management, financial analysis, federal project management, instructional system design (training), web design, graphic / style design, and marketing.
Lead SBS Contact / BD Manager
Doug is a former SBA Business Opportunity Specialist who has over 15 years of proven business experience in both the private and federal sectors. He developed our unique SBS database system and is the primary POC for all SBS related questions.